Monday, June 4, 2018

week 10 forum

 



This picture of the a motocross rider catching air is my favorite picture I have taking during this class.
The picture stands out to me focus of the great angle and being in focus.
This photo is a great example of what I have learned about photojournalism including lighting, angle and focus.
During the photojournalism class I have learned to think about my shots before I take them. Also challenging myself to get the best shot possible. Also I was inspired by a quote by Dewitt Jones "Celebrate whats right, there is more than one right answer." 

Week One Forum Review
TOPIC 2- One of my goals for this course is to improve my photo taking skills by understanding focus on the subject. Also I would like to improve my communication skill while giving an interview. Another goal I would like to accomplish is improve my knowledge of internet blog sites.

After reflecting on my photos taken during this course its clear to see the my photo quality has certainty improved. I really tried to think about the shot before a took it, or i would take practice shots and see how they turned out.
My communication skills have improved as well, I now ask questions that are focus and to the point.
My knowledge of internet blog sites and improved as well i now have over 10 post on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment