Friday, April 6, 2018

Week one forum



TOPIC 1-My name is Mitchell banks; I’ve been at Linn Benton since the spring of 2016. I’m currently working on associates of arts since my major is still undecided. I really would like a career in aviation so I also recently started working on my student pilots license. I’m taking this class because it sound interesting and I enjoy taking pictures. The only experience I have with photography is taking pictures of my dogs and nature; I have no prior experience with lighting or shutter speed variations.

TOPIC 2- One of my goals for this course is to improve my photo taking skills by understanding focus on the subject. Also I would like to improve my communication skill while giving an interview. Another goal I would like to accomplish is improve my knowledge of internet blog sites.


TOPIC 3- I think some good subjects would be class elections I could shoot candidates giving speeches. The career fair would also be interesting I could interview an employer with a booth. Also I think shooting pictures of students doing lab experiments for science and physics courses.

No comments:

Post a Comment